The Illinois Risk Lab are delighted to announce that six projects in Fall 2020 are now calling for applications.
- Using Text Mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to Extract Actuarial-Related Information from Online Customer Reviews for Businesses
- covidplan.io Maintenance and Development
- Implied Value-at-Risk: Model-Free and Forward-Looking Risk Estimates for the US Banks
- AI-Powered Lifecycle Financial Planning
- Cyber Risk Data Analysis
- COUNTRY Commercial/Residual Building Age Model
To apply a project, please fill out the application form at https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/1654891658. The deadline of application is August 19, 2020 (Wednesday) 11:59pm. Every selected students are required to register for ASRM 390 (undergraduate; 3 credit hours) or ASRM 490 (graduate; 4 credit hours). Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, all projects will be completely conducted online.